FSBO (For Sale by Owner) on the MLS
Without a doubt the single most powerful tool you can leverage to help sell your home is the MLS (Multiple Listing System). Getting your home listed on the MLS means that you have to hire a Realtor® to help you sell your home because only Realtors® can list homes on the MLS.
On a typical $500,000 home in Collin County Texas you can save over $13,700 when you list with us.
Call 817-569-0494 for information.
What is included with a FSBO on MLS listing program?
- Unlimited negotiation assistance from an experienced, mature professional Realtor®
- Competitive Market Analysis and pricing strategy discussion prior to listing
- Contract reviews and negotiation assistance for all offers
- Photos (16) – provided by Seller
- Seller is responsible for providing all details about the property being sold including room dimensions.
What is NOT included with a FSBO on MLS listing program?
- Home Staging Advice
- Metal framed yard sign
- Realtor® Supra Lock Box
- Appointment Scheduling Service
- Video (1 min.) of Home
- Social Media Marketing of Home
- One (1) Public Open House within 1st 30 days
- An Agent will come to home to measure and take photos.
Here is the sequence of events:
- Provide all Listing Details by clicking on the button above.
- Next I will prepare comps then we will talk about pricing.
- Next I will prepare the listing documents and send them to you. We can not proceed until you return those documents to me.
- Next, within one business day, I will put the details about your home, along with the pictures you send to me, on the MLS and
- Then we can start showing your home to buyers.
The entire process can be completed within a couple of days of when you are able to complete the documents and provide the information needed.